Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs

Work has been b-a-n-a-n-a-s. So, this post will be short and sweet. I'm on CD 26. All you TTC-ers know that the last couple of days of the two week wait can be the WORST. Your body is super active because it is either gearing up for AF's arrival or maybe...just maybe...a baby??? Every cramp can either be AF or implantation. The pain in your boobs is pregnancy or PMS. Every single little gas bubble or tingle or toothache is worthy of endless analysis. Unfortunately, it isn't really socially acceptable to discuss any of this with people outside of your close circle (and most of them, especially your partner, are painfully bored by the topic) so you are left to have this insanity-inducing dialogue completely inside your head. So, that's basically where I am right now. I'm keeping myself away from computers for the next 48 hours so I don't drive myself completely crazy. I'll check back in when I'm either on CD 1 (while sobbing in the big ass glass of wine I plan to pour myself if I get yet another negative) or with fun news. In the meantime, I'll be chewing my nails up to the knuckle and watching lots of Reality Housewives as a distraction.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog. I'm not sure how. But glad I did. I'm on CD30 and going bat shit crazy. Not feeling so positive about a positive this month. Which sucks because we start IUI now. Sigh. Feel free to commiserate with me. I blog about our struggles a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I'm sorry that you aren't feeling good about this month. I definitely know the feeling. Keep me posted...I'd love to hear how things are going. I'm heading over to your blog right now! :)

    ReplyDelete